Cancer care at Neolife Oncology Center in Istanbul
Designed to combat breast, prostate, lung, and spinal cord malignant formations, high-precision TrueBeam radiotherapy technology at NeoLife Medical Center demonstrates positive results targeting tumors that are under 1 mm.
First, radiologists take 3-D images of the tumor and surrounding tissues to receive specific data such as size, location, and decide on the radiation dosage required. The TrueBeam machine then rotates around a patient delivering prescribed doses and controlling performance accuracy every 10 milliseconds during the entire session.
TrueBeam radiotherapy as a multipurpose instrument in oncology at NeoLife Medical Center can be applied for 23 conditions including medulloblastoma and mesothelioma
Conditions treated at NeoLife Medical Center with TrueBeam include:
- Multiple brain and abdominal metastases
- Bilateral breast cancer
- Hodgkin’s lymphoma in children and adults
- Cervical cancer
If you would like to know more about alternative cancer treatment and virotherapy in particular, please visit Rigvir in the USA.
Patient benefits when treating oncology at NeoLife Medical Center
- The treatment is painless, noninvasive, and has no age restrictions.
- High-precision radiation dosage allows for shorter treatment time. For instance, as opposed to previous 2 hours for radiosurgery it can now be performed within 20 minutes. Also, IMRT (Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy) session can now be shortened up to 2 minutes compared to previous 15 minutes.
- It performs both radiotherapy and radiosurgery thus ensuring less time for patient’s treatment.
- It can be prescribed solely or in combination with chemo- or immunotherapy.
TrueBeam technology cannot be applied to all types of cancers. The decision can only be made after studying your particular case. Oncology nurses at NeoLife Medical Center create comfortable environment for patients experiencing side effects after radiotherapy sessions such as vomiting, fatigue, or nausea.
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right, and one of our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.