Women’s health specialists at Sanatorium Sanus (Czech Republic) performed 15,000 surgeries since 1996
If you are looking for cost-effective, caring, and result-driven treatment, you may want to spend a few extra minutes on this page.
Gynecology at Sanatorium Sanus brings together physicians, nurses, and support staff to ensure delicate treatment and long-term results
Sanus Clinic offers the following medical services:
- minimally-invasive diagnostics (laparoscopy, hysteroscopy)
- minimally-invasive surgery (laparoscopy, hysteroscopy)
- hysterectomy for uterine/ovarian cancer. For alternative cancer therapy, read about Rigvir in South Africa.
The clinic cooperates with well-recognized insurance companies and features certified surgical, non-surgical, laboratory equipment. Likewise, it highlights gynecological and physical recovery programs linked to specific ages including:
- pelvic floor training
- after-surgery physiotherapy (incl. the Brügger-concept)
- personalized massage sessions
- Nordic walking
To make you feel like home, the staff helps book a hotel within walking distance, arrange airport transfers, translate medical reports, etc.
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right, and one of our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.