Plastic surgeons at Sanatorium Sanus (Czech Republic) perform result-focused aesthetic and reconstructive surgery
Do you know the difference between plastic and reconstructive surgery? The latter is performed for medical reasons (breast reconstruction after cancer, hand surgery due to congenital pathologies, nose surgery due to trauma, etc) while the first can be done on one’s own initiative (breast augmentation, facelift, etc).
Aesthetic plastic surgery at Sanatorium Sanus encompasses:
- breast augmentation/reduction
- inverted nipples correction
- tummy tuck
- lip augmentation
- anti-ageing procedures
- fillings (Botox)
- laser therapy
Reconstructive surgery at Sanatorium Sanus encompasses:
- hand surgery (Dupuytren’s contracture, carpal tunnel syndrome, ganglion, joints)
- after-cancer reconstruction (breast, skin)
- benign and malignant formations (For alternative cancer therapy visit Rigvir for prostate cancer.)
- hernioplasty (inguinal, abdominal)
- congenital defects
Offering less costly procedures than those in neighboring Austria and Germany, a team of 7 plastic surgeons at Sanus Medical Center are recognized for their caring patient-oriented approach. Specifically, it’s much easier to get hold of them, receive all the answers you need and get costs with no hidden charges.
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right, and one of our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.