Urology specialists at Mahkota Medical Centre offer 64-Slice CT scanner and same day surgery
If you and your partner are seeking infertility treatment clinic outside your home country, the first thing you pay attention to is usually the price.
The cost for IVF at Zlin Fertility Clinic is up to 50% lower than that in similar centers in Germany, Israel, or Thailand.
For many the number may seem illusive. However, it is motivated by realities where Czech specialists earn less than their western or southern colleagues and medication is also lower in cost.
The next point to consider while choosing an IVF clinic would be success rate. But what does it mean and why should you be mindful of it at the very beginning of your baby-making trip? IVF clinic success rate or, to put it simple, the so-called take-home baby rate is a percentage that demonstrates born babies against unborn babies and is monitored by national register.
If you are looking for more information about virotherapy, read about Rigvir in the UK.
At Zlin Clinic egg donation programs feature up to 70% success rate while the take-home baby rate is over 38% (up to 43,9% in 2010)
What is important for you as a couple to know is that all procedures including IVF at Zlin Fertility Clinic strictly follow the European directive for human tissue and cells and comply with European requirements of ISO:2007 and ISO 9001:2008 in terms of quality management.
Key infertility screening procedures offered at the clinic for a couple include:
- transvaginal ultrasonography
- hormonal, genetic, and immunological assessment
- X-ray of uterus and fallopian tubes
- minimally invasive procedures (hysteroscopy, laparoscopy)
- sperm analysis and count
- sperm DNA fragmentation test
Key infertility treatment procedures offered at the clinic for a couple include:
- in-vitro fertilization or IVF (when a man’s sperm is placed into a woman’s egg previously retrieved from her body)
- in-vitro fertilization with donor eggs (in cases when woman’s eggs or health is at risk, egg donation at Zlin Clinic can be an option)
- intrauterine insemination or IUI (when a man’s sperm is placed into a woman’s uterus to increase chances of fertilization)
- intra-follicular insemination or IFI (when a man’s sperm is placed into a woman’s follicle to increase chances of fertilization)
- intracytoplasmic sperm injection or ICSI (when a man’s sperm is injected into a woman’s egg)
- physiological intracytoplasmic sperm injection or PICSI (when a man’s mature sperm is injected into a woman’s egg; also referred to as improved version of ICSI)
- assisted hatching (helps an embryo to better stick to the uterus)
- cryopreservation of embryos (helps freeze and store extra embryos for further use)
- cryoembryotransfer (transfer of frozen embryos)
- MESA/TESE (helps retrieve a man’s sperm from his testicles)
- preimplantation genetic diagnostics or PGD (helps analyse an embryo’s cell prior to its transfer to a woman’s uterus)
When it comes to age limits, please note that you have to be under 49 y.o. to be qualified as a candidate for IVF program. Also, as stated by Czech legislation, the clinic complies with anonymity, voluntary free-of-charge basis, and age restriction of 34 years in oocyte donors.
If you choose to stay at a 4-star hotel located under one roof with Zlin Clinic, the staff will pick you up and drop you off at Vaclav Havel Airport Prague when you need. Otherwise, they will recommend regular trains going between Prague and Zlin and other types of shuttle.
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right and one of our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.