AmberLife Clinic In Latvia: How To Get Treatment at The Clinic If You Are A Foreigner (Not From Latvia)
4-minute read article talks about:
- what documents to submit
- what languages to use for medical records and communication
- how long to wait for free case evalutaion
- what cancer treatments the clinic provides
- how much the treatment costs
The medical crew at AmberLife Clinic knows that you are pressed for time. On top of that, seeking treatment abroad doesn’t make the timing any better. The team of doctors at the clinic offers treatment for cancer patients around the globe whose tumors remain unresponsive to chemo- and radiotherapy or patients looking for alternative scientifically proven treatment methods.
AmberLife Clinic Gained International Accreditation In 2019 & Remains One Of The Most Advanced Integrative Medicine Center In The World
In 2019 AmberLife Cancer Clinic gained international accreditaion by the Internation Clinic Rating and proved that level of expertise, facilities, services and patient feedback is higher than the current international clinic standards.
AmberLife uses integrative therapies individually combined for each patient’s health condition:
- Rigvir cancer therapy, was unveiled by a Latvian immunologist Aina Muceniece in the middle of the previous century. Since then, her followers have conducted a variety of research to test its healing ability for cancer other than melanoma, as well as to discover more about the treatment. That’s why Latvia, especially AmberLife Cancer Clinic has become a research and teaching hub for all the specialists wishing to try treating their patients with the help of alternative medicine. To know more about this therapy follow this link.
- Local hyperthermia — non-invasive therapy that uses high temperatures to destroy cancer cells. It’s well-combined with radiation therapy.
- Pain-relieving Ozone therapy — treatment with oxygen injected into your organism to improve blood circulation, stop inflammatory processes, boost the immune system and reduce the number of antioxidants.
- Targeted radionuclide therapy relies on applying radioactive particles that act selectively (affect only malignant cells). Here is more information here.
- IV Vitamin C therapy is used to prevent the tumour’s growth, as well as to help you tolerate the side effects from other therapies.
- CIK (cytokine-induced killer) cells therapy is based on a molecule of cytokine, that roams from one cell to another awakening them to fight the disease. Wishing to know more? Read this article.
- Mistletoe HELIXOR therapy works for every type of cancer and helps to tolerate side effects from traditional treatment, simultaneously increasing the quality of life and improving health conditions.
- Radiosurgery is performed with a device called CyberKnife®: it is non-invasive and after scanning your organism helps to find the tumours, metastases and deactivate them.
- Dendritic cell therapy engages your stem cells to fight against cancer in your body — primarily, a small amount of these cells is taken from your organism and then they are programmed to detect malignancies and direct protective forces against them. Find out more here.
If you want to know more about the therapies, press the red button and pose your questions. We’ll reach you within 24 hours with detailed answers.
“I Don’t Live in Latvia, Can I Get The Treatment at AmberLife Cancer Clinic?”
Most of the clinic’s patients come from other countries: USA, UK, Australia, Russia. The staff at AmberLife Clinic speaks English and Russian, so if your medical documents are in these languages, you do not need to translate them.
Moreover, people from Amberlife Clinic understand that each day counts, that’s why they help with getting a visa by sending you an invitation for you to reach the destination as soon as possible.
What Types Of Cancer Do The Specialists From AmberLife Cancer Clinic Treat?
Patients with different types of cancer and at different stages visit the clinic. AmberLife Clinic has succeeded in treating patients with:
- Colorectal cancer
- Breast cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Kidney, stomach, pancreatic cancer
- Lung cancer
- Ovarian cancer etc.
What Is Included Into Packages & What Is The Cost?
One-week onsite treatment starts from 6,000 EUR (6,650 USD). For the first time, patients visit the clinic for 5–14 days. The price of the package includes organic food, comfortable hotel-level accommodation with Wi-Fi and TV, transfer to and from Riga International Airport, 24/7 support, therapies and tests, as well as consultations with:
- Art therapist
After having your first combined onsite therapy, you’ll get the plan to follow for the next period until a regular check-up will take place at AmberLife Clinic.
And now let’s see how the patients themselves estimate the quality of treatment at the clinic.
Lisbeth From Denmark Was Diagnosed With Pancreatic Cancer When She Came To Amberlife Clinic
If you can’t watch the video now, here’s the story in brief: the woman was operated on to remove cancer, but it didn’t help completely. When she was offered chemotherapy, the woman refused. So Lisbeth went to Latvia to have the therapy that will enforce her rather than weaken. Now she lives her life to the fullest and takes care of her nutrition and general health condition.
She admits that the clinic relies on teamwork of all the professionals who believed in good results.
Here’s Another Video, About Jane Bailey Who Visited AmberLife Clinic: “They Greet You With So Much Joy And So Much Hope”
“…everything is set up to really help you”
Jane shares her experience in a very emotional and thankful manner. She states that people are kind, treatment is elaborate, meals are healthy, and everything serves you to make you feel better.
To Know If AmberLife Clinic Can Help You, Submit The Inquiry
If your existing therapy proved to be ineffective or you still have questions about the statistics related to your diagnosis or where to submit your medical files, please click the button below and we will get back to you within the first 24 hours.
After you fill in the form kindly note that:
- we’ll get back to you within 24 hours including weekends and holidays with simple step-by-step instructions
- having your medical files in a digital format will help the oncologists evaluate your case within 2-3 business days
- free conveniences during your stay in Latvia include a laptop, a mobile phone, a gym, city bicycles, and more
- the cost of treatment in Latvia is fixed regardless of your geography
IMPORTANT: Remember to double-check your phone number and email for accuracy.