Rigvir® for Colon Cancer: Collect Five Medical Files and Learn If You Qualify In Three Days
Let’s be honest: Rigvir® isn’t a cure-all. And on top of that, it helps fight only a limited number of cancer types. However, the good news is that Rigvir® has proved to help fight colon cancer through clinical experience. So, without further ado let’s take a closer look at these 6 facts about Rigvir® in relation to colon cancer the virotherapists in Latvia want you to know.
- Colon cancer is Rigvir®-sensitive. There are four groups of cancer types Rigvir® can be used to attack. With the first group mostly focusing on various types of melanomas, colon cancer belongs to the second group of tumors together with bladder, stomach, and kidney cancers.
- Rigvir® is a well-tolerated medicine. The slight increase in body temperature up to 37.5C/99.5F during a period of three days is the major side effect reported so far by patients. This is a normal reaction of your body that triggers your immune system to fight the virus which is at the same time attacking your cancer cells. Minor side effects may include fatigue and sleepiness.
- Rigvir® targets your colon cancer only. Programmed to attack the malignancy only, Rigvir® leaves the healthy cells surrounding your tumor unexposed. This allows you to combine Rigvir® cancer treatment with chemo and radio or use it as a monotherapy.
- Rigvir® can be used to fight colon cancer in individuals aged 18+. Just as with other malignant formations, the drug can only be used in adults. Another thing to consider is that Rigvir®cannot be prescribed as a preventive medication. This means that if you have a family history of colon cancer and are afraid of getting one, regular screenings may be a better option.
- To qualify for the Rigvir® cancer therapy, you need to submit five medical reports. You can learn whether you or someone you love qualify for Rigvir® from any part of the world. The medical team located in Latvia with 30+ years of experience working with cancer patients will assess your medical documents. The Chief Oncologist in Latvia is also a board member who oftentimes has the final word in tough cases. The team will let you know if you qualify for the Rigvir® cancer therapy within 3 days after you submit the following papers:
- Biopsy (or pathology) report
- Cytology report
- CBC (complete blood count) + WBC (white blood cells) not older than 2 weeks
- Blood biochemistry incl. ALT (alanine aminotransferase), creatinine, etc.
- Radiology reports (actual images are not needed)
Chances are, you already have your pathology report at hand. It would also be a good idea to start collecting the rest of the documents as soon as possible because the process may take up to a few weeks.
6. If you get approved for the Rigvir® cancer therapy, you get an immediate access to the treatment. There are no wait times. So, let’s dive into the two major options you have:
- Complex Start-Up Virotherapy Package for 7,000 Euros (inpatient care in Latvia and outpatient care in your home country)
- Remote Start-Up Virotherapy Package for 3,100 Euros (outpatient care in your home country without visiting Latvia)
One final word before we get on to the packages.
Normally, the oncologists, immunologists, and virotherapists in Latvia prefer personal communication with the patient with colon cancer. This is because they can keep an eye on how well your body responses to Rigvir® and introduce necessary changes without delay.
Inpatient One-Week Virotherapy For Colon Cancer In Latvia PLUS Outpatient Three-Month Follow-Up At Home For 7,000 Euros
If according to your medical documents your condition allows you to fly, the team of cancer specialists in Latvia may recommend you the Complex Start-Up Virotherapy Package. Take a look at what it includes and how long it lasts:
Outpatient Three-Month Virotherapy For Colon Cancer At Home For 3,100 Euros
In rare cases when your health condition may be jeopardized by a long-distance flight to Latvia, the medical team may advise you to complete the Remote Start-Up Virotherapy Package. Here are the details:
Now that you’ve read the article, we understand you may still have questions. Do I qualify? If so, where will the treatment take place? What happens after I complete one week treatment in Latvia and 3-month follow-up at home? Do you ship Rigvir® overseas?
To get the answers, please click on the red button below and we’ll get back to you not later than in 24 hours (but usually much sooner).