Rigvir® for Colon Cancer: Collect Five Medical Files and Get The Answer If You Qualify In Three Days
Let’s be honest: Rigvir® helps to fight only a limited number of cancer types. However, the good news is that Rigvir® has proven to help fight colon cancer through clinical experience. So, without further ado, let's take a closer look at these 6 facts about Rigvir® in relation to colon cancer the virotherapists in Germany want you to know.
1. Colon cancer is Rigvir®-sensitive. There are four groups of cancer types Rigvir® can be used to attack. With the first group mostly focusing on various types of melanomas, colon cancer belongs to the second group of tumors together with bladder, stomach, and kidney cancers.
2. Rigvir® is a well-tolerated medicine that has little side effects. Slight increase in body temperature up to 37.5C/99.5F during a period of three days is the major side effect reported so far by patients. This is a normal reaction of your body that triggers your immune system to fight the virus which is at the same time attacking your cancer cells. Minor side effects may include fatigue and sleepiness.
3. Rigvir® targets your colon cancer only. Programmed to attack the malignancy only, Rigvir® leaves the healthy cells surrounding your tumor unexposed. This allows you to combine Rigvir® cancer treatment with chemo and radio, other means of alternative medicine or use it as a monotherapy. It depends on the recommendation of your oncologist.
If you’re unfamiliar with the working principle of Rigvir®, spend the next 5 minutes for watching a concise video explainer:
4. Rigvir® can be used to fight colon cancer in individuals aged 18+. Just as with other malignant formations, the drug can only be used in adults. Another thing to consider is that Rigvir®cannot be prescribed as a preventive medication.This means that if you have a family history of colon cancer and are afraid of getting one, regular screenings may be a better option for you.
5. To qualify for the Rigvir® cancer therapy, you need to submit five medical reports. You can learn whether you or someone you love qualify for Rigvir® from any part of the world. The medical team located in Germany with 15+ years of experience working with cancer patients will assess your medical documents.The team will let you know if you qualify for the Rigvir® cancer therapy within 3 days after you submit the documents.
Save The List Of Medical Reports You Have To Collect And Provide To Us To Qualify For Virotherapy For Colon Cancer
- Biopsy (or pathology) report
- Cytology report
- CBC (complete blood count) + WBC (white blood cells) not older than 2 weeks
- Blood biochemistry incl. ALT (alanine aminotransferase), creatinine, etc.
- Radiology reports (actual images are not needed)
Chances are, you already have your pathology report at hand. It would also be a good idea to start collecting the rest of the documents as soon as possible because the process may take up to a few weeks. And we know that time is of the highest value.
Once you have all of them, don’t bother yourself with translation into German: the medical team speaks English fluently, so they’ll understand everything. Make some scans of these files and send them to us in any convenient format:
- Docx etc.
To upload the files, click the button below. There, in the form, you can also write your questions, and we’ll reach you with detailed answers. If the files are too big to be sent via email, use a service called WeTransfer. It allows you to send up to 2 Gb for free.
We understand that you may be worried about the privacy and cost of the estimation. Good news for you:
1. We respect your personal data and can assure you only doctors will see it. No third parties will have access to your medical reports.
2. Estimation is free of charge. It’s done just to conclude whether Rigvir® can help you or not.
If You Get Approved For Virotherapy For Colon Cancer Treatment, You’ll Get Immediate Access To 7-Day Treatment In Germany
The clinic in Germany has been operating since 2000. From that time, the medical team developed different types of combined therapies, for instance, Rigvir® therapy can be enhanced with:
- Acupuncture — needle therapy to relaunch the blood flow in your organism and facilitate cancer treatment.
- Gentle surgery, which is also called minimally-invasive, because the cuts are really small compared to conventional surgery, and their number is limited.
- Detox, that relies on healthy nutrient food with no harmful ingredients to purify your organism.
- Naturopathic complex program, that include both detox and a lot of physiotherapy: massage, lymph drainage, magnetic fields therapies etc.
And other therapies that may be offered by doctors after examining your case. Click the red button if you have questions regarding these therapies. We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
More than 3,000 patients have already received successful treatment in Brannenburg, Germany.
And if the assessment shows you can become one of them, you’ll get:
- Transfer to and from Munich International Airport on arrival and departure
- Daily support by medical and administrative personnel, that speaks English fluently
- Day-to-day consultations with oncologists and other doctors to track your response to treatment
- Supplementary therapies listed above
- Accommodation and nutrition for you (also available for your accompanying person for additional charge)
The treatment program lasts for 7 days and costs around 6,000 EUR (6,670 USD). The price is dependent on the number of therapies you’ll be prescribed.
Rigvir® Clinical Trials Confirm Its Effectiveness in Treating Skin And Eye Melanoma, Stomach And Rectal Cancer
As we’ve mentioned before, there was a range of research conducted to prove that Rigvir® is a gamechanger in cancer treatment. The results look as follows:
- 3-year survival rate for melanoma patients who were treated with surgery is 46–58%, while Rigvir® patients with the same diagnosis had the survival rate of 57–84%
- 5-year survival rate for stage III stomach cancer patients who were treated with surgery is 24–33%, unlike Rigvi® patients who had the rate of 47–60%
- 5-year survival rate for stage II–IV rectal cancer patients who underwent surgery is 41–68%, while Rigvir® patients had the survival rate of 71–78%
- As for ocular melanoma patients, their 3-year and 5-year survival rates after taking Rigvir® injections were 90% and 70% accordingly.
Gradually, more and more research is being conducted to try Rigvir® out on other types of cancer.
Recent publication in APMIS (Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica) in July 2016, indicates the following results of clinical trials for stage IV melanoma with metastases, stage IIIA small cell lung cancer, and stage 4 histiocytic sarcoma:
“All patients started Rigvir® treatment within a few months after being diagnosed and are currently continuing Rigvir® treatment… Using current standard treatments, the survival of patients with the present diagnoses is low. In contrast, the patients described here were diagnosed 3.5, 7.0, and 6.6 years ago, and their condition has improved and been stable for over 1.5, 6.5, and 4 years, respectively. These observations suggest that virotherapy using Rigvir® can successfully be used in long-term treatment of patients with melanoma stage IV M1c, small cell lung cancer stage IIIA, and histiocytic sarcoma stage IV...”
Now that you’ve read the article, we understand you may still have questions. Do I qualify? If so, how will the treatment take place? What happens after I complete one week treatment in Germany?
To get the answers, please click on the red button below and we’ll get back to you no later than within 24 hours (but usually much sooner).