Rigvir®-Sensitive Tumors, Medical Files You Should Collect, And Package Prices
“I’m looking for alternative medicine because chemo didn’t help.”
“My mother has just been through a PET/CT scanning, which showed several metastases in her liver. Can you help her?”
Such emails from the UK patients land in our mailboxes on a daily basis. And while Cancer Research UK website shows zero results if you enter “Rigvir®”, we decided to crystallize your choices. All in one article.
Rigvir® was registered in 2004 in Latvia as an anti-cancer virus with almost no side effects. In 2016, the drug received Horizon 2020 grant (the European Commission funding programme) to be approved by European Medicines Agency and brought from the clinic to the market. For that reason, approval by MHRA (Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency) is currently staying out of focus. Consequently, to date you cannot find Rigvir® in pharmacies or NHS hospitals.
The good news is you can still qualify for Rigvir® cancer therapy residing in the UK and here’s your step-by-step instruction. If you have no time to read the full article, fill in the form on the right from desktop version and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours with all the details about Rigvir® cancer therapy. In case you’re reading the article from your smartphone, click the button below.
Collect These 5 Medical Files Today To Qualify For Rigvir® Cancer Treatment From The UK
While access to Rigvir® treatment is somehow limited in the UK, you can visit Germany for virotherapy. Since its foundation in 2000 by a family of 2 professionals in alternative medicine, the German clinic in a small quiet town of Brannenburg has helped 3,000+ to overcome different types of cancer.
The team there strongly relies on:
- Long-standing experience
- Examining a patient’s health state in detail and checking beforehand whether (s)he can benefit from Rigvir®
- Taking care of both body and soul
- Applying the complex treatment: instead of using Rigvir® solely, it may be recommended to you to have additional therapies available on-site: Buserelin therapy, detox, acupuncture, local hyperthermia, targeted radionuclide therapy etc.
Moreover, it doesn’t take a long time to fly to Germany: London — Munich flight lasts for up to 2 hours. A round trip costs around 100 EUR if booked 3 weeks in advance.
How to qualify for treatment remotely? Learn now.
Step 1. Whether you inquire about yourself or the one you love, look through the list of cancer types below. Technically, Rigvir® has been registered to treat only melanoma. However, for other cancer cases the drug was prescribed off-label (use of unlicensed medicine to meet patient’s needs) and proved effective through clinical experience.
- Uterine cancer
- Pancreatic cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Sarcomas (leiomyosarcoma, reticulosarcoma, lymphosarcoma, rhabdomyosarcoma, and angiosarcoma)
- Neuroendocrine tumors
- Bladder cancer
- Kidney cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Ovarian cancer
- Breast cancer
IMPORTANT: Rigvir® can treat solid tumors only and therefore cannot be applied on liquid malignancies such as myeloma, lymphoma, and leukemia. Also, it has limited clinical experience related to glioblastoma, bone cancer, gallbladder cancer, thyroid cancer, and a few other types. Another restriction is that Rigvir® can only be used to treat individuals aged 18+.
Step 2. If you find your diagnosis above, start collecting your medical documentation specified here:
- Histopathological and cytological records
- Biochemical analyses for creatinine, alanine transferase (ALT)
- Recent full blood count (not older than 2 weeks) with White Blood Cells (WBC) indicated
- Computed Tomography (CT) and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) – some radiological documents
This is absolutely necessary for the oncologist, virotherapist, and immunologist in Germany to evaluate your case free of charge and inform you whether you are eligible for the Rigvir® cancer therapy.
We are well aware that collecting medical documentation may take time. Unfortunately, most patients contacting us from the UK have to wait a few weeks before they receive all the reports.
But we’ve got two good things to share. First, you won’t have to translate the files as the oncologists in Germany speak English fluently. Second, in 2–3 days a customer support representative will get back to you with the results of the evaluation. Afterwards, you’ll be given specific instructions so you can easily plan your journey to Germany.
If you have all of them now or just have a question regarding the therapy and list of records, click the red button. You’ll get an answer within 1 day.
If You Get Approved For Rigvir® Treatment From The UK, You Can Fly To Germany For A Week
If based on your medical files your tumor turns out to be sensitive to Rigvir® backed by sufficient clinical experience, you will get approved for Rigvir® cancer therapy. If the answer is no, you will be immediately informed about it as well.
The treatment process in Germany is scheduled for 7 days, that implies:
- Full transfer from/to the airport at your arrival/departure
- Conducting new blood tests and checking if you’re not allergic to Rigvir®
- Rigvir® injections under an oncologist’s observation
- Day-to-day support by careful personnel
- Recommendations on further therapies when arriving at home
- Additional visits to an acupuncture specialist, Buserelin therapist, surgeon who can make gentle operation and so on.
As for the therapies that can be combined with Rigvir® to achieve better results, they include:
Gentle surgery — minimally-invasive operation to get rid of solid tumour with minimum cuts.
Local hyperthermia has proven to be effective in fighting prostate cancer by exposing the tumour to high temperatures.
Acupuncture is an ancient needle therapy: needles are put in the right positions of your body to activate immune system and blood flow
Buserelin therapy works good for breast and prostate cancer as the drug reminds hormones that regulate reproductive glands.
Detox is a general therapy aimed at distilling your body from toxins. It works through natural organic food and physiotherapy.
The price for 7-day program varies at around 6,000 EUR (6,670 USD) due to the number of therapies additional to Rigvir®, as well as accommodation and nutrition for the accompanying person. You’ll be informed on the final cost after submitting your documents and getting evaluation results.
Bonus — 3 Things About Rigvir® Safety You Probably Didn’t Know: Weak Side Effects, Selective Targeting, Ability to Be Combined With Other Treatments
An increasing interest of local and cross-border patients in Rigvir® makes German virotherapists focus thoroughly and unequivocally on the drug safety. Rigvir® continues to be extensively researched but here are three science-backed features you should know about the drug:
- Besides fatigue and sleepiness, the only side effect of Rigvir® discovered since 1948 has been a slight increase of body temperature to 37.5°C that lasted three days.
- Rigvir® is non-pathogenic. This means it targets only malignant cells leaving healthy ones untouched.
- Rigvir® can be safely combined with chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
So, if you or the one you love would like to qualify for Rigvir® treatment from the UK, please click the button, so that we’ll contact you within 24 hours with step-by-step instructions (but usually much sooner).
List of References
- Brūvere, R., O., Heisele A. Ferdats, A. Rupais, and A. Muceniece, Echovirus-mediated biotherapy for malignant tumours: 40 years of investigation. Acta medica Lituanica, 2002. Suppl. 9: p. 97-100.
- “Adapted ECHO-7 Virus RigVir Immunotherapy (oncolytic Virotherapy) Prolongs Survival in Melanoma Patients after Surgical Excision of the Tumour in a Retrospective Study.” Doniņa, Simona; Strēle, Ieva; Proboka, Guna; Auziņš, Jurgis; Alberts, Pēteris; Jonsson, Björn; Venskus, Dite; Muceniece, Aina. Melanoma Research: October 2015 - Volume 25 - Issue 5 - p 421–426.
- Alberts, P., E. Olmane, L. Brokāne, Z. Krastiņa, M. Romanovska, K. Kupčs, S. Isajevs, G. Proboka, R. Erdmanis, J. Nazarovs, and D. Venskus, Long-term treatment with the oncolytic ECHO-7 virus Rigvir of a melanoma stage IV M1c patient, a small cell lung cancer stage IIIA patient, and a histiocytic sarcoma stage IV patient-three case reports. APMIS, 2016. 124(10): p. 896-904.