Rigvir in Romania: What Medical Files to Collect For Your Case To Be Reviewed Within 3 Days
In-Clinic & Distance Treatment for Patients Outside of Latvia
If you’ve been cancer clean after chemo, radio, or surgery, but then the disease returned, most likely you are searching for an alternative treatment.
But before we go into details, there’s one thing you should know about Rigvir in Latvia. And it’s this - if you’d like to qualify for Rigvir® therapy, start collecting your medical files TODAY (or simply fill out the short form on the right or click the submit inquiry button to send your inquiry for a free case evaluation so the patient coordinator will contact you within 24 hours).
Knowing that collecting medical records can be time-consuming for you, the medical team will email you normally during the first 48-72 hours. And if you get approved for Rigvir® therapy, the team will immediately offer you the Rigvir therapy based on your health condition.
Here’s the same list of medical files in case you need to copy/paste it:
- biopsy (or pathology report)
- lab tests
- cytology report
- PET/CT/MRI scan results
What You Should Know Before Qualifying For Rigvir in Latvia from Romania
- Painlessness: it is a standard intramuscular injections.
- The selectiveness of action: as already mentioned, only cancer cells are Rigvir® targets. Rigvir® cannot reproduce itself in a human body outside the cancer cell.
- The flexibility of use: even if you’ve already been treated with surgery and/or radiation, you can still try Rigvir® injections or combine the injections with other standard cancer treatment including surgery and chemotherapy.
- No side effects: radio and surgery also treat melanoma skin cancer, but a lot of patients then face hair loss and pain after radiation, while Rigvir® doesn’t cause them. Because Rigvir® leaves healthy cells untouched, it has shown little or no side effects. Specifically, the body temperature may rise up to 99.5 °F/37.5 °C and stay such for up to three days.
Rigvir can be delivered to your doorstep no matter where you live
Rigvir affects malignant cells only
In general, Rigvir® seeks and infects malignant cells inside your body. It then quickly replicates inside the cells and stays laser-focused on their destruction. Because cancer cells usually camouflage themselves as healthy ones, Rigvir® unveils their mask and mobilizes your entire immune system to fight the disease.
Sometimes it is hard to imagine this process, you can watch this short video-explainer:
Success Rates Of Rigvir® Therapy In Numbers
Rigvir® isn’t a magic pill. Not even close to it.
And if we stick to dry facts, officially the drug improves the survival rates in melanoma patients only. However, real-life experience shows there’s much more to it than just treating melanoma. Here’s what you should know about the success rates of Rigvir® since 1960’s until today.
According to Acta Medica Lituanica, a medical journal (year 2002):
- The three-year survival rate for patients with melanoma treated with surgery alone was 46-58%. Melanoma patients who received Rigvir® therapy showed a three-year survival rate of 57-84% and a five-year survival rate of 44-66%.
- The three- and five-year survival rates for patients with ocular melanoma were 90% and 70%, respectively
- The five-year survival rate for patients with stage III stomach cancer after surgery alone was 24-33%. Patients with the same diagnosis who completed Rigvir® treatment showed 47-60% survival rate.
- The five-year survival rate for patients with stage II-IV rectal cancer after surgery alone was 41-68%. Patients with the same diagnosis who completed Rigvir® treatment showed 71-78%.
According to Melanoma Research, a peer-reviewed medical journal (October 2015):
According to APMIS (Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica), a medical journal (July 2016):
Our clinic has already helped 1218 patients to win over cancer
As Rigvir is quite new means of cancer treatment (it was registered in approved in 2004), not so many clinics throughout the world offer it.
You may find ones outside Latvia (European Union). Wherever you are, time is not your friend now and it is not a good option to get treatment where doctors are just gaining experience in using Rigvir.
The best option to win over cancer is to visit the destination that is a proven world leader in Rigvir® treatment and has already helped more than 1218 patients.
In 2011 Rigvir was added to the list of state reimbursed drugs approved by the National Health Service of Latvia. This allows all Latvian patients diagnosed with malignant melanoma to use Rigvir at no cost. In 2015 and 2016 the drug was approved by the national registration authorities in Georgia and Armenia accordingly.
In 2016, Rigvir producing company received funding from the European Commission program “Horizon 2020” taking one more step forward to be registered in Europe.
To date, Latvia remains the world’s teaching hub offering in-depth Rigvir training courses, certification, and accreditation of cancer clinics in the field.
Special offer to foreign patients: treatment plan from €3900 ($4100) instead of €4500 ($4750)
Nadine (theUK) with metastasized malignant melanoma since 1999:
“...I can still play with my children”*
*Results may vary
Jane from the US with with ocular melanoma:
“...I chose not to do the conventional therapy in the United States…And the doctor that did my blood test in the United States was astounded, he couldn’t believe it, he hadn’t seen that...”*
*Results may vary
4 Things to Keep in Mind Before Qualifying for Rigvir® Therapy
- You must be 18 years old or older as there is no evidence that Rigvir® treats pediatric cancer.
- Your tumor must be solid as Rigvir® doesn't treat blood cancers such as leukemia, lymphoma, or myeloma.
- Your tumor must be malignant as Rigvir® treats cancer cases only.
- Your purpose must be treatment other than prevention as Rigvir® cannot be applied as a preventive measure.
You can apply virotherapy as a monotherapy or combine it with chemo and radio. If you still have doubts or want to learn whether you or someone can benefit from the treatment, click the button below to submit your inquiry.
List of References
- “Echovirus-mediated biotherapy for malignant tumours: 40 years of investigation” - Brūvere, R., O., Heisele A. Ferdats, A. Rupais, and A. Muceniece. Acta medica Lituanica, 2002. Suppl. 9: p. 97-100. https://www.virotherapy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/40-years-of-investigation.pdf
- “Adapted ECHO-7 Virus RigVir Immunotherapy (oncolytic Virotherapy) Prolongs Survival in Melanoma Patients after Surgical Excision of the Tumour in a Retrospective Study.” - Doniņa, Simona; Strēle, Ieva; Proboka, Guna; Auziņš, Jurgis; Alberts, Pēteris; Jonsson, Björn; Venskus, Dite; Muceniece, Aina. Melanoma Research: October 2015 - Volume 25 - Issue 5 - p 421–426. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4560272/
- “Long-term treatment with the oncolytic ECHO-7 virus Rigvir of a melanoma stage IV M1c patient, a small cell lung cancer stage IIIA patient, and a histiocytic sarcoma stage IV patient-three case reports” - Alberts, P., E. Olmane, L. Brokāne, Z. Krastiņa, M. Romanovska, K. Kupčs, S. Isajevs, G. Proboka, R. Erdmanis, J. Nazarovs, and D. Venskus. APMIS, 2016. 124(10): p. 896-904. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/apm.12576
- “A progressive stage IIIB melanoma treated with oncolytic ECHO-7 virus: A case report” - Vladimirs Sorokins, Andra Tilgase, Evija Olmane, Sergejs Isajevs, Tatjana Zablocka, Agnija Rasa, Pēteris Alberts published June 23, 2020. https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/2050313X20934978