How Overseas Patients Can Qualify For Rigvir® Cancer Virotherapy In Germany
We receive many calls from international patients asking “Do I qualify for virotherapy?”. And while the answer always requires your individual case evaluation, here’s some information to add to your choice map if you are considering Rigvir® for yourself or your loved one.
Rigvir virotherapy for cross-border patients in Germany
Rigvir® For Cancer Treatment Is A Virus Affecting Only Malignant Cells And Causing No Side Effects
Studies circulating around Rigvir® (short for “Riga virus”) started in the mid-1950’s in Latvia by a microbiologist professor Aina Muceniece. The scientist was the first to discover a cancer-killing feature of the drug with little or no side effects.
After its national registration in Latvia (2004), Georgia (2015) and Armenia (2016), patients from roughly 25 countries around the world have started using Rigvir® to treat:
- Lung cancer
- Various types of sarcoma
- Neuroendocrine tumors
- Ovarian cancer
- Uterine cancer
- Breast cancer
- Bladder cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Kidney cancer
- Pancreatic cancer
- Colorectal cancer
Rigvir® affects only cancer cells and destroys them from within leaving normal cells untouched. It is stored in vials for future injection. The explanation may be hard to perceive, that’s why we also have a 5-minute video for you to see how Rigvir® works.
What Clinical Trials Say About Rigvir®: Prolonging Life To Melanoma, Lung Cancer And Sarcoma Patients
A medical journal APMIS (Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica) published in July 2016 the results of clinical trials conducted for patients diagnosed with stage IV melanoma with metastases, stage IIIA small cell lung cancer, and stage 4 histiocytic sarcoma. They look as follows:
“All patients started Rigvir® treatment within a few months after being diagnosed and are currently continuing Rigvir® treatment… Using current standard treatments, the survival of patients with the present diagnoses is low. In contrast, the patients described here were diagnosed 3.5, 7.0, and 6.6 years ago, and their condition has improved and been stable for over 1.5, 6.5, and 4 years, respectively. These observations suggest that virotherapy using Rigvir® can successfully be used in long-term treatment of patients with melanoma stage IV M1c, small cell lung cancer stage IIIA, and histiocytic sarcoma stage IV...”
“If Rigvir® Is Registered In 3 Countries, Does It Mean I Can Have Virotherapy Only There?” No, You Can Visit Germany For Treatment
If you’re looking for affordable and effective virotherapy available for overseas patients, you’ll be happy to know that a clinic in a picturesque town of Brannenburg, Germany, offers treatment for cancer patients. Since 2000 it has applied holistic approach towards fighting cancer by the use of virotherapy, acupuncture, local hyperthermia, Buserelin therapy etc.
The medical team from the German clinic helped more than 3,000 cancer patients from different parts of the world to recover. In this article, you can learn how to become one of them.
To know if Rigvir® can become effective for you, you need to provide several medical documents to the clinics specialists. They’ll carefully look into the records to find out whether virotherapy is a good option for you. No one wants to waste your time and money, so in case Rigvir® is not applicable in your case, you’ll be notified immediately.
There’s a list of the documents for you to collect and submit:
- Biopsy results etc.
Once you collect your medical files, converting them to digital format for email attachments will save you precious time as opposed to sending them by post. In most cases the photographed images and scans with clear picture and easy to read details under zoom are accepted. If your medical files are too big, using WeTransfer becomes a real time saver. The service allows you to send up to 2 GB at a time and is free of charge.
Click the button below (or fill the form on the right if you’re visiting this website from your desktop) to attach them.
Oncologists and immunologists usually evaluate cases within 48–72 hours.
One-Week Rigvir® Therapy In Germany With Picturesque Views And Full Spectrum Of Treatments
If the medical team at the clinic in Brannenburg decides you can be qualified as a candidate for virotherapy, you will be offered a 7-day programme including:
- Complete blood count before and after the program to see how well your body is responding to treatment
- Rigvir® shots catered specifically to your individual health needs
- Daily consultations with your treating oncologists to monitor your progress and adjust your treatment plan if needed
- Mind and body relaxation, as well as extra therapies to boost your immune system
- Meals tailored to your current health condition
- Nice and convenient accommodation
- Transfers to and from Munich International Airport, 24/7 patient services, etc.
Complex Virotherapy Service Package varies in price depending on number of therapies you’ll be prescribed. Generally, a one-week stay in Germany for treatment costs approximately 6,000 EUR (6,670 USD). If you would like your family member to stay with you, they’ll have to pay additional charges for accommodation and meals.
Additional Therapies To Make Virotherapy More Effective: Acupuncture, Buserelin Therapy, Local Hyperthermia Etc.
When we’ve mentioned that the clinic applies holistic approach towards cancer treatment, we meant that depending on your health conditions and stage of the disease, you can be offered a range of other therapies to help your body to fight cancer more effectively.
The clinic in Germany offers:
- Acupuncture, the Chinese method of activating the flow of blood in your body by putting pins through your body.
- Detoxification which is perfect for cleaning your body from the toxins. You’ll be prescribed with healthy and well-balanced diet, some vitamin and certain physical activity.
- Local hyperthermia, that has been proven to help in fighting prostate cancer by exposing your body to high temperature. No need to worry — the procedure happens in a safe manner and under the doctors’ control.
- Minimally-invasive surgery — operations that are performed with the minimum damage to your boy so that you recover swiftly.
- Buserelin therapy is used in treating prostate and breast cancer patients. Its basis is a drug that reminds the hormones that regulate the reproductive systems of human organism.
We’ve covered the therapies in brief. Please fill in the form on the right or click the button below if you are searching for:
- Free case evaluation
- Online consultation with a virotherapy specialist
- Information on the treatment programme in Germany
- Information on Rigvir® and how it works
- Details regarding other therapies available at the clinic
We’ll return your message within 24 hours including Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays to put you through to the relevant patient coordinator at the clinic. Please note that the price tag of the programme is constant no matter who you contact first — International Medical Tourism Center or the clinic.