How Virotherapy for Prostate Cancer Works: Reports to Collect and Cost Estimates
First clinical trials with Rigvir® were performed on melanoma patients in 1970s. It was not until several decades passed that Rigvir® was proven to treat solid tumours like prostate cancer. So let’s learn how the treatment looks like and what is necessary for you to receive Rigvir® therapy.
Before we proceed to the list of medical reports you should collect to qualify for the treatment, there are four key features of Rigvir® that you should know.
- Rigvir® doesn’t harm healthy cells, focusing only on prostate cancer in your body. It differs virotherapy from radio and chemo, which tend to destroy the whole organism. T
- The side effects are minimal. Some patients report a slightly increased temperature of 37.5°C/99.5°F. It’s more likely for you to be a bit drowsy and tired, but it’s normal because your body is mobilized to fight cancer cells.
- You have to be older than 18 to apply Rigvir® both as a single mean of treatment and as a supplement to chemo and/or radiotherapy.
- Rigvir® is less effective as preventive measure, so if you want to avoid prostate cancer, you’d better have regular screenings.
Do you want to try virotherapy for prostate cancer now? You can do it by submitting five medical records for further free case evaluation by the team of oncologists from the clinic in Latvia. Please note that the list of the medical records you must submit for the revision remains the same for other diagnoses as well: virotherapy for breast cancer, virotherapy for melanoma, virotherapy for kidney cancer.
- Biopsy (or pathology) report
- Cytology report
- CBC (complete blood count) + WBC (white blood cells) not older than 2 weeks
- Blood biochemistry incl. ALT (alanine aminotransferase), creatinine, etc.
- Radiology reports (actual images are not needed)
Why Latvia? The homeland of Rigvir® is Riga, the capital of Latvia, which has gained the status of virotherapy center of the world. Hundreds of specialists and patients arrive there to get knowledge and treatment at the world’s only virotherapy center of excellence. And so can you. For more information about Rigvir in other countries, read about virotherapy in Australia and virotherapy in New Zealand.
When you collect all the above mentioned files, you’ll get one of the following two replies within 2-3 business days:
- Rigvir® therapy is not suitable in your case, that’s why you’ll be advised to apply another medicine
- The oncologists will approve your case for Rigvir® therapy, so that you’ll be offered either inpatient or outpatient package.
If you get approved for the virotherapy for prostate cancer, you’ll be invited for treatment in Latvia. Here's more information about the basic package:
Most likely you still have questions such as Will Rigvir help me? Where do I send my reports? etc. If so, grab an opportunity to qualify for virotherapy for prostate cancer in one click. Press the red button below and we’ll get back to you in less than 24 hours.