Virotherapy in the UK: Learn If You Are Eligible Within Three Days
If you or your beloved one have completed chemo and/or radiotherapy with results approaching zero, you can try one of the alternative methods for cancer treatment. It is called virotherapy, at the heart of which lies healing the tumour with oncolytic viruses.
Mainly, virotherapy is based on taking Rigvir® injections. Rigvir®, or Riga virus, has been developed in the middle of the previous century, and it was finally registered in Latvia in 2004. More than ten years later, the vaccine was officially recognized in Georgia and Armenia. Year 2016 the Rigvir manufacturer was granted Horizon 2020, the biggest European Commission Research and Innovation program to enhance clinical trials with virotherapy and increase awareness among cancer patients.
Though it may be difficult to find Rigvir® at the pharmaceutical market, you still can qualify for virotherapy in the UK, as well as in Latvia. If you’re in a hurry, click the button below and our support agent will reach you in less than 24 hours.
Choose Your Cancer Type and Submit Five Medical Documents Including Your Biopsy for Virotherapy in the UK
The very first thing you should know about Rigvir® is the fact that the initial clinical trials were conducted with melanoma patients. That’s why Rigvir® previously represented virotherapy for melanoma only. However, further research has been made to check whether it’s effective when fighting other cancer types.
It has proved that Rigvir® can significantly shrink and in some cases eliminate such conditions as bladder, colon, stomach, and kidney cancer. Please note that Rigvir® can help treat solid tumors only (having no effect on leukemia, lymphoma, and myeloma, also known as liquid malignant tumours) and you should be more than 18 years old to qualify for virotherapy.
The very first thing to do to discover whether you qualify for Rigvir® treatment is to find your cancer type in the left column. On the right, you’ll see five medical documents you’ll have to submit for your free case evaluation. Collecting the medical documentation you need may take a while so make sure you start the process asap.
The team of Latvian cancer specialists (sometimes including the Chief Oncologist of the Health Ministry of Latvia) will study your case and notify you with within 72 hours whether you qualify for the therapy.
Why Most British Citizens Visit Latvia After They Qualify For Virotherapy in the UK
We understand that there’s no place like home and you may prefer staying in the UK rather than flying north-east. On top of that, your health condition may not allow you to travel much. However, if you feel strong enough to survive a 2,5-3-hour flight from the UK to Latvia, there’s a number of reasons why it can be a good idea:
- You’ll be under the supervision of oncologists, immunologists, and other specialists at the world’s only virotherapy clinic.
- As the Latvian doctors have been thoroughly studying Rigvir® for almost 50 years, they evaluated thousands of cases. The toughest of them are being assessed by the Chief Oncologist in Latvia Health Ministry.
- Nothing can replace face-to-face communication with a psychologist, art therapist and other specialists, who’ll help you maintain your mental health.
- You can reach Latvia from the UK by plane within 2-3 hours while the English-speaking driver will meet you at the airport and get you directly to the clinic. The cost of flight ticket varies from WizzAir for £86 to AirBaltic for £180.
But what if you can’t fly because of your condition? You can still receive Rigvir® treatment without leaving the UK is less common, but not less effective. For other locations, read about virotherapy in Canada and Rigvir in New Zealand.
The key treatment package includes the following:
Nadine from the UK with metastasized malignant melanoma since 1999: “I can do my therapy at home and still play with my children”.
If you’re still wondering how it feels to be a virotherapy patient in Latvia, watch the video review below. It may help you clarify questions you may already have at this point.
*Results may vary.
Five Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Virotherapy in the UK
- It causes minimal side effects - body temperature may rise up to 37.5°C/99.5°F. It can stay for 3 days and be accompanied by drowsiness and feeling tired.
- The virus in non-pathogenic - it doesn’t fuel other diseases, its main function lies in conquering cancer cells.
- The mode of action is to scan your organism for malignant cells, focus on them and annihilate them from within. Rigvir® doesn’t harm healthy cells surrounding your tumor.
- You can apply virotherapy as your only treatment, or you can combine it with conventional chemotherapy and/or radio.
- English is widely used in Latvia so you won’t have to translate your submitted medical documents
Please click the red button below to learn how to submit your medical files. We’ll return your message within the next 24 hours but usually much sooner.