Dendritic Cell Vaccine To Treat Cancer: No Surgeries. No Radiation. No Hair Loss.
About 6,000 cancer cells are suggested to appear daily even in the body of healthy people. However, cancer doesn’t approach everyone because our immune system attacks cancer cells.
In 2011, Ralph Steinman won a Nobel Prize for unveiling the healing power of dendritic cells in human bodies. Dendritic cell therapy (DCV) is known as one of the revolutionary methods of fighting cancer as it uses the organism’s resources to resist to malignant cells.
Simply speaking, dendritic cells are the ones that point out to your innate and adaptive immunity where the illness is hiding and how to attack it.
Here Is the List of Cancers that Can Be Treated by Dendritic Cell Vaccine Based on Clinical Trials
Clinical trials show that dendritic cell vaccine for glioblastoma, as well as other types of cancer like myeloma, melanoma, etc. are effective. If you’re looking for dendritic cell vaccine for breast cancer, it might also work for you.
Here is the list of cancer types where dendritic cell vaccine offers therapeutic solutions:
- breast cancer
- brain cancer
- stomach cancer
- uterine cancer
- colon cancer
- kidney cancer
- liver cancer
As for response rates, they are different for each cancer type, but on average the response rate is 10–15%. One-year survival rates for colorectal carcinoma are 58.1% for dendritic cancer vaccine patients only, while patients who combined dendritic cell therapy with chemotherapy had the survival rate of 76.5%. This fact acknowledges that you can get a holistic approach towards your treatment and get prescribed a combined therapy to fight the disease in a more effective manner.
You may be worried about side effects. Most patients report they didn’t have any side effects, and minority says they faced slightly increased body temperature that didn’t last for a long time.
There is also strong scientific evidence that suggests that DCV can limit the aggressiveness of cancer
Statistically, Dendritic Cell Therapy (DCV) is the Fourth Treatment to Fight Cancer Once Diagnosed
Traditionally, when a person has been diagnosed with cancer, s/he gets standard care procedures like surgery, chemotherapy and radiation therapy, etc. Sometimes it helps, sometimes it does not. In cases, when these three conventional methods show minor effect, most patients refer to dendritic cell vaccine. That’s why it is called “the fourth treatment”.
Combine Dendritic Cell Vaccine (DCV) with Conventional Therapies to Increase Survival Rates
Available cancer treatments create a whole picture with procedures enhancing and empowering each other. The fight against cancer is a long road which offers multiple ways of combining conventional cancer treatment with dendritic cell vaccine. This allows you to win time for your immune system to boost.
After radiation or surgical removal of the tumor, dendritic cell injections help your immune system to eliminate the remaining cancer cells.
10-Day Treatment In Latvian Clinic to Prepare Vaccine and "Teach" Cells To Fight Your Cancer
Dendritic cell vaccine is not a panacea. However, knowing your options increases your chances of recovery. There can be several ways how to apply the dendritic cell vaccines and what treatment plan to choose.
Today, the dendritic cell vaccine is offered at the clinic in Latvia, a European country close to Sweden, Norway and Poland.
Dendritic cell vaccine preparation lies in extracting or isolating small portion of cancer cells from your blood, and “teaching” stem cells to detect your specific cancer cells
The exact process takes from 10 to 20 days and looks as follows:
1. When arriving at the clinic for therapy, doctors take samples of both your blood and cancer cells.
2. The specialists extract stem cells from your blood and program them to detect your specific cancer cells.
3. Afterwards, the dendritic cancer vaccine is designed to troubleshoot your cancer cells. Some clinics inject a standard ready-made vaccine neglecting the specific features of your case thus leading to second-rate results.
4. You get the injections that awake the protective forces of your organism to struggle with cancer cells in your body.
Before arrival, you will be asked to provide the following tests:
- HIV 1 and 2 (p24 Ag)
- Syphilis TPHA
- Syphilis RPR
- Hepatitis B antigen (HBsAg)
- Hepatitis B core antibody (HBcor)
- Hepatitis B antibody (HBs)
- Hepatitis C antibody (HCV)
- General blood test
Most of the files take time to get, so try to collect them as soon as you can. The sooner you provide the files, the quicker you’ll get a response.
Usually, our team of 3 oncologists needs 2–3 working days to evaluate the case and forward to you their medical conclusion
In case you have questions, press the button below. Our manager will contact you as soon as possible within 24 hours.
Treatment Cost Estimates and What to Expect from English-Speaking Staff at the Clinic
Once you are qualified for dendritic cell treatment, our English-speaking driver will meet you at Riga International Airport to drive you to the clinic. The treatment course lasts for 17 days during which you get:
- Complete blood test, as well as immunological testing necessary for production of dendritic cell vaccine for you
- Day-to-day consultations with oncologists, immunologist and other specialists
- An individual nutrition plan to boost your treatment process
- 3 injections of the vaccine, as well as 1-month storage in the proper conditions
The above mentioned services cost about €14,000 ($15,500) including the doctors’ follow-up for up to one year. Doctors’ monitoring length also depends on a number of produced vaccines. When your onsite treatment comes to an end, the remote one starts: you’ll be given a 3-month treatment plan under doctor’s control to maintain the results achieved at the clinic.
When your onsite treatment comes to an end, the remote one starts: you’ll be given a 3-month treatment plan under doctor’s control to maintain the results achieved at the clinic.
After having your first combined onsite therapy, you’ll get the plan to follow for the next period until a regular check-up will take place at the Clinic.
If your existing therapy proved to be ineffective or you still have questions about the statistics related to your diagnosis or where to submit your medical files, please click the button below and we will get back to you within the first 24 hours.
After you fill in the form kindly note that:
- we’ll get back to you within 24 hours including weekends and holidays with simple step-by-step instructions
- having your medical files in a digital format will help the oncologists evaluate your case within 2-3 business days
For those who prefer reading our articles in their native language, you're in the right place. We understand that not everyone is fluent in English, so we provide translated content on dendritic cell vaccine treatment in multiple languages:
- Croatian - Informacije o mogućnostima liječenja raka pomoću dendritičkog cjepiva
- Polish - Informacje na temat możliwości leczenia raka za pomocą szczepionki dendrytycznych komórek
- Slovak - Informácie o možnostiach liečby rakoviny pomocou dendritickej vakcíny
IMPORTANT: Remember to double-check your phone number and email for accuracy.
List of References